Christa Maurice spends a lot of time lost in imagination. When not writing, she loves to travel and has spent several years living overseas. In four years living in Abu Dhabi where the temperature was always hot, the sunrise and sunset were pretty stable year ‘round, she could go weeks without speaking to a man who wasn’t selling her groceries. You know that happens to a woman living in what amounts to a harem situation? She spends a lot of time talking about shoes and thinking about men. Which brings us right back to being lost in imagination…
If you would like to keep in touch with me, there are levels of engagement:
- “I want to know when the new releases come out.”
- Follow me on Bookbub.
- “I want cover reveals, new releases, the chance to sign up for review copies, and to know about author crossover events.”
- Sign up for my newsletter.
- “I want all that stuff plus guest posts, playlists, and excerpts and background info about the books.”
- Follow my blog (3-5 times a week email notification. Button to your right and up.) Or follow my author page on Facebook (make sure you click notifications>see first or you may never hear from me again.) (How often this happens depends on how frequently you check Facebook.)
- “I want all the stuff above plus pretty pictures.”
- Follow me on Twitter. I’m serious about the pretty pictures. (Ditto on the frequency.)
Rock And Roll State Of Mind series
Historical (70’s) Romance
Thank you for doing what you do… Keeping us entertained.
i just read ur short. I enjoyed it. if u decide to make it longer I wood love to read it. the only thing I noticed that I was missing was a description of what sam look like (i.e. hair color, eye color). as far as a title? not so good making suggestions but mayb sumthing to do with the movies since that’s how they meet, sumthing about being relationship shy cause their both divorced, or mayb sumthing to refer to them changing their routines? keep doing what u do 4 those of us who can’t but enjoy the result.