Christa Maurice spends a lot of time lost in imagination. When not writing, she loves to travel and has spent several years living overseas. In four years living in Abu Dhabi where the temperature was always hot, the sunrise and sunset were pretty stable year ‘round, she could go weeks without speaking to a man who wasn’t selling her groceries. You know that happens to a woman living in what amounts to a harem situation? She spends a lot of time talking about shoes and thinking about men. Which brings us right back to being lost in imagination…
If you would like to keep in touch with me, there are levels of engagement:
- “I want to know when the new releases come out.”
- Follow me on Bookbub.
- “I want cover reveals, new releases, the chance to sign up for review copies, and to know about author crossover events.”
- Sign up for my bi-weekly newsletter.
- “I want all that stuff plus guest posts, playlists, and excerpts and background info about the books.”
- Follow my blog (3-5 times a week email notification. Button to your right and up.) Or follow my author page on Facebook (make sure you click notifications>see first or you may never hear from me again.) (How often this happens depends on how frequently you check Facebook.)
- “I want all the stuff above plus pretty pictures.”
- Follow me on Twitter. I’m serious about the pretty pictures. (Ditto on the frequency.)
- “I want to know when you last vacuumed, what you plan to eat for dinner, how you feel about the weather, and occasional chatter about Jason Momoa (including frequent postings of that yummy Hard Gainer video. Mmmmm. Jason Momoaaaaaa.)”
- Like or follow me on my personal Facebook page.
Serial Historical (70’s) Romance